2016年1月29日 星期五

Shopping Day(購物日)

Jan 29, 2016

As a consumer, it's really better to be in a big market than in a small one.  To correct my myopia, I've wear glasses for almost 30 years. Two years ago, I've learned of OrthoKeratology(OK lens) which can correct myopia. But the lens solution is pretty expensive in Taiwan. Luckily, I learned that I could buy the solutions in Japan with much lower price. To be specifically, I could buy the lens solution with the same price tag, the difference is that in Japan the price in Japanese yen while Taiwan in Taiwanese dollars. The exchange rate is 1 Taiwanese dollar to 3.7 Japanese yen for your reference.

I was the product manager in Acer in charge of European monitor market. One of my responsibility is to make the reasonable price table in each country while maintaining profits in each market. The result tends to be much higher price in small market since the same amount of overhead while handling comparably smaller quantity in small countries. 



沒有留言:

張貼留言